Index of Artists Whose Work is Shown on This Website
- Elizabeth Abeyta, Navajo
- Joe Ben, Jr., Navajo
- Mike Chiago, Tohono O'odham
- Carolyn Concho, Acoma Pueblo [VRML exhibit available]
- Glendora Daubs, Jemez Pueblo [VRML exhibit available]
- Sam English, Turtle Mountain Chippewa
- Barbara Gonzales, San Ildefonso Pueblo
- Diane Lewis, Acoma Pueblo [VRML exhibit available]
- Sharon Lewis, Acoma Pueblo [VRML exhibit available]
- Rebecca Lucario, Acoma Pueblo [VRML exhibit available]
- Lee Marmon, Laguna Pueblo
- Nora Naranjo-Morse, Santa Clara Pueblo
- Chris Natachu, Zuni Pueblo
- Charmae Shields Natseway, Acoma Pueblo [VRML exhibit available]
- Thomas Natseway [VRML exhibit available]
- D. Andrew Rodriguez, Laguna Pueblo
- Patrick Sanchez, Zuni Pueblo
- Alex Seowtewa, Zuni Pueblo
- Roxanne Swentzel, Santa Clara Pueblo
- Mike & Jackie Torovio, Acoma Pueblo
To view the VRML exhibits, you must have a VRML 2.0 compliant plugin or
helper application installed in your browser.
Silicon Graphics has now apparently cut
the CosmoPlayer loose. Therefore other VRML applications must be sought.
A good place to look for a plugin for your browser is at the San Diego
Supercomputer VRML Repository. They have links to websites for a
large number of VRML plugins and applications that are under development.
For the Macintosh, the best one currently appears to be Worldview, almost,
but not quite, up to the standards of the now defunct Cosmoplayer.
If you have not downloaded and installed
a VRML viewer, you must have the installation completed
before you can view the VRML models.
Back to the Table of Contents