Diane Glancy's Play Productions
- Jump Kiss, Native Voices at the Autry, Autry Museum of Western Heritage,
- Los Angeles, CA, June 5-23, 2002, March 9-11, 2001, November 4, 2001.
- Mother of Mosquitos, University of Minnesota, Duluth, March 29, 2000.
- Lesser Wars, Abrons Art Center, Henry Street Settlement,
- Voice and Visions Theatre Company and Red Road Productions, New York City, November 18-21, 1999.
- The Best Fancy Dancer the Pushmataha Pow Wow's Ever Seen,
- Geneva College Bagpiper
Theatre, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, April 22-24, April 29-May 1, 1999
- Jump Kiss, Raw Space, Sage Theater, New York, New York,
- January 22 and 23, 1999
- The Woman Who Was a Red Deer Dressed for the Deer Dance and
- The Women Who Loved
House Trailers, Raw Space, Sage Theater Company, New York, December 27 and 30, 1998,
January 2, 3 and 4, 1999
- The Women Who Loved House Trailers, Connelly Theater,
- Voice and Visions Theatre
Company, New York City, February 16, 1998, and The Loft, Minneapolis, October 25, 1996
- Woman Who Was a Red Deer Dressed for the Deer Dance,
- New Dramatists, Mutt Rep
Theater, New York City, September 14, 1995, The Walker Art Gallery, November 11, 1995, and
American Indian Community House, New York City, December 7, 1995
- Stick Horse, Borderlands Theater Play Festival Award,
- Tucson, Arizona, 1990, and the Aspen
Summer Theater Award, Aspen, Colorado, 1988
- The Lesser Wars, Jones Commission, Playwrights' Center, Minneapolis, 1989
- Segwohi, Oklahoma Theater Festival Award, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1987
- Testimony Heller Theater, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1987
- Weebjob, Five Civilized Tribes Playwriting Prize,
- American Indian Theater Company, Tulsa,
© 2003 Diane Glancy and Karen Strom.
Return to the Diane Glancy Website