Poetry Books to Hike With in Navajo Country
These are the poetry books that I hiked with on this trip:
- Terms to Be Met, George Bradley, (Yale Series of Younger Poets, No 81),
- Yale Univ Press.
- In Mad Love and War,
Joy Harjo, Wesleyan University Press
- She Had Some Horses,
Joy Harjo, Thunder's Mouth Press
- A Breeze Swept Through, Luci Tapahonso, West End Press
- Seasonal Woman, Luci Tapahonso, Bookpeople.
- Saánii Dahataa : The Women Are Singing : Poems and Stories, Luci Tapahonso
- (Sun Tracks Books, No 23) University of Arizona Press.
Back to Day 4